Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random Things I love

Today has been a really relaxing, wonderful day.  Here is a list of random things that I love, am thankful for, and enjoyed today. :)

1. glitter glue
2. foam cut-outs
3. encouraging notes...both giving and receiving! :)
4. raspberry black tea with demerara sugar and milk
5. Anne of Green Gables -- the movie
6. clean laundry
7. making fun new things out of old t-shirts.  today = scarf and bracelet
8. my wonderful roommate, Elizabeth, who makes us all yummy bread and sews on my buttons
9. My Utmost for His Highest
10. Jesus time
11. sweatpants
12. healthy Chinese food made by Laura
13. sleeping in late
14. the warm and cozy afghan my Mommy made me
15. pillows
16. Hosea 2
17. comfy slippers
18. a peaceful apartment
19. dancing around to Israel Houghton blasting out of my computer
20. a clean room
21. ibuprofen
22. being able to control our own thermostat...aka HEAT.

Okay, that's enough for now.  I think I need to do this more often.  Weekly thankful lists. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment