Saturday, February 19, 2011

confession time

This is a random random post.  I am often a very random person.

Confession:  I am a ridiculously emotional person. I was reminded of this ten minutes ago.

Exhibit A:  My roommate is watching some criminal show on tv as I am on my computer, looking at fun diy crafts and pretending that I'm actually going to do them (yeah right).  I'm barely paying any attention to the tv show.  I know the basic premise, but am so not involved in the show.  Until the end.

Enter little boy.  His daddy is the criminal...aka serial killer.  His daddy didn't know he had a son (named after him, no less).  Criminal man puts down the little flame thingy that he was about to use to kill his son's grandparents and gets down on eye level with his son.  Little boy puts his hand up to his daddy's extremely scarred face.  Then daddy is put in the cop car and little boy presses his hands to the window.

...and now Katy has an abundance of tears streaming down her face.

Seriously.  Why am I such a crybaby? Ask any of my friends or family, I cry ALL THE TIME.  If I'm really happy, I'm one of those annoying girls that gets all gushy and cries.  If I'm sad...I cry.  If I'm really angry, out come the tears.  And if children are ever involved in just about anything? yeah, grab the entire box of tissues.

I just remembered that a couple days ago I cried in the kitchen as my other roommate was watching some cop show and there were kids that had to go to a state home.

I guess I cry because I love.  does that even make any sense?  I love people.  a lot.  so they make me emotional.  makes sense to me.

Moral of this blog post:  I am incredibly emotional.  and apparently my roommates really like crime/cop shows.  weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment