Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanks, Jesus.

Relationships with other strong Christians who encourage you in your faith are such a blessing from God.  Seriously.  This year, God has brought some wonderful people into my life and deepened so many of my already existing friendships.  I've really begun to understand what God-centered friendships are and let me just say that they are AWESOME.  If you don't have relationships like that in your life, pray for them.  Ask God to give you relationships that center around Him and His work in your lives.  I'm sure that He is longing to give you that.  And when you're open to making it happen and really being honest with people about your struggles and what Christ is doing in your life...it's just great. :)

Thanks, Jesus.  You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment